Leadership Update: The Search for A New President & CEO
In case you missed the announcement in Forum, Association Forum has selected Tuft & Associates, Inc., Chicago, and Association Strategies, Inc., Washington, DC, to conduct the search for the new President and CEO. The Executive Committee selected the firms based on their proven track record of placing quality candidates and their focus on association recruitment. Together, these two highly respected firms have co-led many high-profile executive searches nationwide in a collaborative partnership. Here is the full article if you’re interested in learning more.
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the AF Search Committee led by Denise LeDuc Froemming, CAE, MBA, CPA, and our search consultants are Jill Christie and Pamela Kaul. Vice-Chair of the Search Committee is Greg Heidrich, CEO- Society of Actuaries (Secretary-Treasurer of Association Forum). The Committee is in the process of selecting members to participate in this important work. As soon as the committee is finalized, I will share this information with you.
- Chair: Denise Froemming, CAE, CPA, MBA, CEO/EVP, Institute of Real Estate Management (Chair-Elect of Association Forum)
- Vice-Chair: Greg Heidrich, CEO, Society of Actuaries (Secretary-Treasurer of Association Forum)
- Michelle Mills Clement, FASAE, CAE, CEO, Chicago Association of Realtors (Association Forum Board member)
- Bob Moore, MA, CAE, Executive Director, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (Association Forum Board member and LGBTQIA Advisory Group Chair)
- Marc Anderson, President and CEO, Visit San Antonio (former Association Forum Board member and Industry Partner Member)
- Norma Castrejon, CAE, Associate Director of Information Technology, Higher Learning Commission (Latinx Advisory Group Co-Chair)
- Kristen Butcher, CMP, EVP, Illinois Realtors (Past Chair of the Illinois Society of Association Executives)
- Linda Caradine-Poinsett, PhD, MBA, MJ, Executive Director, American College of Prosthodontists, (BIPOC Advisory Group Member)
- Laurie McGraw, SVP, Health Solutions, American Medical Association (AMA and Co-Chair Healthcare Collaborative)
What a great success we had last week with Forum Forward: Camp Innovation on Tuesday, August 24, and Wednesday, August 25. Thank you to those who attended the face-to-face or virtual component. Don’t forget to reserve Tuesday, December 14, for the Holiday Showcase.
One last update: at the July 2021 Board meeting, the board voted to relaunch the Digital Transformation Project and approve the Charter for a new Digital Transformation Task Force. Many associations are looking at how to better utilize information gathered in various components of an organization and to make it work more interactively and effectively. Like other associations, Association Forum seeks to utilize its data to be more agile, accessible, and develop high-quality products and services, ultimately delivering increased member value.
Paul Pomerantz, FASAE, CAE
Association Forum Board Chair
Association Forum is pleased to announce that the call for nominations for members of the...
Bostrom has today announced a transition to a new Executive Leadership Team (ELT) that will...