8 Reasons You Can’t Miss Holiday Showcase
We are thrilled to once again meet in person at Holiday Showcase. This year’s meeting will be held on December 13 & 14 at the Hilton Chicago. View the schedule-at-a-glance here.
JOIN US! Holiday Showcase
December 13 & 14, 2021
This year’s theme is Reunited in Strength. Join us on Dec. 13 for the CEOnly Summit and stay the following day to visit our sold-out exhibit hall. We kept the education, inspiring speakers, products and services you expect from Holiday Showcase, but we’ve also added unprecedented flexibility. You can choose the schedule that optimizes your experience.
Why should you attend?
First, we’ve missed seeing you! Our volunteers and staff have developed some great enhancements to this year’s meeting and I’d like to share them with you:
- Improved navigation with our Holiday Showcase app, powered by eShow.
- Networking is a priority–attendees can select to attend focused small group discussions on particular topics of interest.
- We are pleased to announce that our kick-off reception on December 13 at 4 p.m. will be co-hosted with the Greater Midwest chapter of PCMA.
- Our exhibit hall is sold out with over 200 exhibitors representing 145 organizations. Plus, educational sessions will also be taking place in the Exhibit Hall.
- The CEOnly Summit will be held on December 13, 2021 from 1 pm to 4 pm. This year, CEOs are encouraged to bring their # 2 staff. Join other C-Suite executives for this inspiring afternoon. Here’s a peek at the program:
Future Focus Now: Strategy, Workforce, and Defining Value in the New Normal.
The Great Resignation: How Can Your Organization Prevent the Exodus
Curt Steinhorst, best-selling author, Top 30 Global Guru, and Forbes contributor
Promises and Challenges of a Post-COVID World: What is the New Value Proposition for Events?
Sherrif Karamat, CAE, President and CEO, PCMA
Leadership Competency of Foresight—Preparing Your Association for the Future
Sue Pine, FASAE, CAE, Strategic Advisor- BlochReed & Associates &
Hannes Combest, FASAE, CAE
- We had an overwhelming response to our call for proposals and accepted 12 outstanding sessions.
- Keynote speaker Curt Steinhorst will share “Seven Lessons from the Pandemic Shaping the Future of Work.” Curt is a bestselling author, Top 30 Global Guru, and a regular Forbes contributor on leadership strategy.
- We will be requesting proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to attend the event. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff remain top of mind.
I guarantee that you will find the NEW Holiday Showcase an experience you will not want to miss.
See you there!
Feeling nostalgic? Check out last year’s event by reading “5 Things I Learned at Holiday Showcase.” In 2019, we met in person and maintained focus on creating a Welcoming Environment. Read more about that experience here.
Association Forum is pleased to announce the recipients of 2022 Forty Under 40 awards. The...