CAE Study Group Starts this Month
Increase your chances of passing the CAE exam by joining the study group that kicks off Feb. 17. Held every Wednesday from 5-7:30 p.m., the CAE study group provides in-depth preparation. Facilitated by current CAEs, the study group meets for a structured case-study series based on the nine domain areas.
There is still time to join the study group: While later registrations will be accommodated, we cannot guarantee your CAE Study Guide will be available by the first session.
During the study group, participants will:
- Enjoy an extended 11-week course.
- Take part in a dedicated test preparation session focused on test-taking strategies and study tips.
- Engage in interactive learning through participant teach-back opportunities.
- Take a CAE pretest to quickly identify areas for concentrated study.
- Receive a CAE Study Guide developed by ASAE.
- Interactively discuss previous week’s readings and review questions and key terms.
- Review identified best practices for each domain prepared by facilitators.
- Take a simulated mock-exam.
- Receive CAE test-taking resources to enhance studying efforts.
- Be part of a private online member community of CAE facilitators and candidates to engage in online discussions and share resources outside of the classroom.
CAEs who have passed the exam say that this study group made all the difference. Plus, you’ll form a bond with fellow participants and expand your professional network. The May 2021 exam will be held May 1-14, 2021.